See course website!
The theoretical basics of the course 354.058 RF Techniques will be extended by practical applications like designing small signal matching circuits, measuring S-parameters, measuring nonlinear effects of power amplifiers...
Strong focus will be paid on getting familiar with typical RF measurement instruments like vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal analyzer, power meter.
- Course #1: Smith-Chart and Scatteringparameters, Vector Network Analysis
- Course #2: Small Signal Amplifiers
- Course #3: Spectrum Analysis
- Course #4: RF-Signal Analysis, Modulation Formats, Frequency Conversion (Time Domain, Frequency Domain)
- Course #5: Power Amplifiers, Transmitter Spectra